Jobs at Land & Wave | Assistant Instructor | £8.05 an hour
Land & Wave Assistant Instructors are important people – they look after our clients and help our instructors keep them safe and happy.
Our Assistant Instructors work 30 – 40 hours over 5 days a week (normally Monday – Friday) during June, July and August. They always have time to shadow sessions and have adventures.
Free food and accommodation is included.
To be an Outdoor Assistant Instructor you’ll need to show us a real enthusiasm for working in the great outdoors and and have some experience working within a customer service role and have a great work ethic.
We’re based in Swanage, Dorset on the Jurassic Coast.
What do Assistant Instructors do?
- They help serve our clients breakfast and dinner
- They shadow our instructors, gaining experience
- They look after our clients at lunchtimes and in the evenings
- They make sure our clients are feeling happy
- They help us with ‘night duty’ several times each week.
Why work for Land & Wave?
There’s lots of reasons to spend a summer in Dorset working for Land & Wave…
- We’ll pay you £8.05 an hour
- We’ll train you and pay for qualifications
- You’ll get lots of experience and great log books
- Food and accommodation are free
- You’ll have time for your own adventures
How to Apply
Check our our website…
Make sure you want to work for us
Then apply here…
09 October 2018 by Owen Senior