Paddle Boarding, Kayaking & Other Activities for Language Schools
Bring your students to the UK’s most iconic beach as part of your Summer activity programme.
We deliver fantastic half-day activity sessions at Sandbanks Beach, Poole, which are perfect for your groups.
Suitable for ages 8+. Choose from:
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
How to get there
We run watersports activities from Sandbanks Beach and Poole Harbour – both iconic locations in the UK.
The number 50 ‘Purbeck Breezer’ runs direct from Bournemouth Square to Sandbanks. You’ll need to get off at the bus stop near the big car park.
- Friendly instructors who regularly work with international students
- Iconic beach location – the UK’s most famous beaches and harbours
- Awesome watersports activities to choose from
- Wetsuits and all equipment included
- A fun way to practice your speaking & listening skills
Monday – Friday
Morning, afternoon & evening sessions
We offer discounted rates for local Language Schools please call 01929 423 031 and ask for Rosie or Graham.
29 June 2015 by Owen Senior