We have a exciting new job opportunity at Land & Wave
Adventure activities, school residentials and adventure training
We’re an outdoor education and adventure company based in Swanage, we’re growing really fast. We deliver exciting adventure activities to thousands of clients every year.
There are three main parts to our business (at the moment!) Adventure Activities, School Residentials and Adventure Training.
We’re currently working hard to develop new exciting products in the UK and Europe.
You can meet the team here.
We need you to head up our School Residentials and ensure they run as smoothly as possible.
To manage our schools accounts worth more than £ 1 million each year (and growing)
- Organising each school’s stay in one of our accommodation options
- Organising their programme of adventure activities
- Meet and greet teachers when they arrive and introduce them to instructors
- Generally make sure they have a great time
- You’ll have a team of Project Managers to help you
As part of your training you’ll get to sample all of our adventure activities so you know exactly what it’s all about.
Other Responsibilities Include
- Managing finances; invoicing schools
- Managing project managers who are assigned to each school trip
- Booking of facilities
- Reporting to the marketing and operations departments
- Liaising with partner organisations
- Super sharp administration and Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must REALLY care about our customers and give each and every one a fantastic experience
- Be able to manage clients expectations effectively
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant experience
Land & Wave provides a very dynamic working environment with lots of opportunities to really make this position your own. Here’s how we could help you develop:
- For the right candidate there may be outdoor training opportunities
- Maybe you’re a linguist and could help us expand into Europe
- We can help nurture your management skills, which could lead to managing our team of 30+ seasonal staff during the Summer
- If you want to develop into the HR side of things then we are certainly going to need more HR assistance by next summer
- Maybe you have experience of book-keeping and/or accounting – our need for some of that is only going to increase!
- We recently gave our senior team (average age 32!) equity in the company and we are willing to do so again for the right person
Salary & Application
Salary depends on experience
We have a company bonus scheme which equates to about £2,500 a year depending on company performance.
We are looking for some top start in September 2016.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a short covering letter and a CV no more than 2 pages. Please title your email ‘Account Manager Application’
Land & Wave provides a very dynamic working environment with lots of opportunities to really make this position your own
07 July 2016 by Rosie Tanner