We are delighted to now have use of the incredible Harrow House for our Accelerated Instructor Training course.
This is epic news.
Harrow House are our official residential partner for school trips so we are really pleased to continue to work with them over the winter.
So what does this mean for you if you’re on the course:
- You’ll get to use the swimming pool, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor sports pitches in you spare time. Naturally we’ll ask you to be courteous of other users.
- Amazing social areas to hang out with your mates. Occasionally the main social area will be booked out (but there plenty of other areas)
- Scrumptious catering. This is a serious bonus! 3 fantastic meals a day cooked for you to keep you fuelled up during your training
- You’re walking distance from Swanage town centre for pubs, shops and cafes and transport.
- You’re walking distance from the beach and the Purbecks. A short paddle to Old Harry Rocks and 10 minute drive from coasteering!
- Its super close to the brand new Land & Wave HQ
- You’ll get to know the fantastic Harrow House staff (and maybe even play them at volley ball)