Land & Wave is looking for a super organised person to help keep our customers happy and our office ship-shape.
We need a person that's committed and hard working but we know that flexibility is important. Would you like to work the Summer and take the Winter off?
We are looking for one person (or perhaps two people who want to job share) to work 40 hours a week from now until the end of October.
We might be looking for more than one person, job sharing is certainly a possibility.
We’re based in Swanage, Dorset on the Jurassic Coast.
We'd love to employ someone that's part of our local community, if you could (should you choose) walk to work it would be brilliant.
To be an Office Administrator, you'll need a great work ethic, a passion for excellent customer service and really enjoy working systematically. We use bespoke booking and diary systems, so being adaptable to new software systems is essential.
What does a Land & Wave Office Administrator do?
Your job will be to help us with all sorts...
- Managing phone and email enquiries and bookings
- Assisting with school trip administration
- Chasing payments, reconciling receipts, generating invoices
- Ordering for office and activity supplies
- Booking sites for activities
- Maintaining extremely high customer service standards
- General office admin tasks
- Use a variety of software systems; Xero, Activity Cloud, Google Sheets / Docs, Jotform
We get REALLY busy between May - September.
Why work for Land & Wave as an Office Administrator?
There's lots of reasons to work for Land & Wave...
- We'll pay you £21,000 a year pro rata
- We're a fast-paced business
- You'll work with lots of lovely humans (and dogs)
- We're in beautiful, sunny Swanage
- You'll be a highly valued member of the Land & Wave gang
- Plenty of after-work social and adventures
How to Apply
Check our our website...
Make sure you want to work for us
Then email your cover letter and CV to: