Looking for a more fulfilling career in 2017?
Love for the outdoors but unsure what to do next?
Nervous about making the big leap?
Let us make it easy for you …
The first step is always the hardest so we’ve made it super-easy, informative and FREE.
Itinerary: (updated on 16/1/17)
- 09.30 meet at Land & Wave HQ, Swanage for a cuppa and a bacon sandwich
- 10.00 We’ll chat briefly about working in the outdoor industry and our training course options. Bring any burning questions you may have!
- 10:30 to 13:30 we’ll head to the woods for bushcraft, archery and axe throwing. You’ll have plenty of time to chat to our instructors about the courses
- 14.30 You can depart straight from the woods or come back to our HQ to collect your car (Free transport also available)
- We will be doing a tour of the accommodation for the AIT course when we are back
How to book?
To confirm your FREE place complete the booking form below.
What to bring?
- Warm clothes for the weather
- Sturdy boots or wellies
- We will provide all the other equipment you will need
There is plenty of parking at our HQ
FREE Bournemouth and Poole pick-ups available – please book your place using the booking form above.
08.30 Bournemouth Pavilion
08.30 Poole Train station
If you’re getting the train, it’s best to go to Poole Train station and book a pick up by our mini bus
All transport is provided while you are with us.
Our HQ is:
Land & Wave
Unit 14 Jaden Centre
Prospect Business Park